Thursday, July 19, 2007

this shit is easy

apparently, I've ventured into the world of blogging, and while I don't exactly know what this blog will be about, I'm sure I'll iron out all the kinks for everyone(i.e. no one). I don't expect anyone to read this more than once so it'll probably be active for a few months then fall to the side like many other hobbies I've ever taken up (myspace, paintball, bellydancing). now all I gotta do is find out how to post pictures and my terribly long and self serving music mixes. look out bitches I'm coming your way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Both Sly and James give perfect performances to audiences who have no concept of what they are hearing and watching. Sly in Ohio was pearls before swine. It was a magnificent performance by the entire band.There are always rumors why Sly went off the deep end. One recurrent one is the traditional "drugs got the better of him". Not so apparent, and I believe is the driving force behind his breakdown, is the people didn't get his music. They caught the beat; but not the intent.I believe that that fueled his reclusiveness and chemical use. Hunter Thompson used the quote "He who behaves like a beast is trying to forget the pain of being human".
James was just a passionate guy in music and in his life. It was never productive when it wasn't channeled into his funk.
Keep writing
Love Daddy